Each focus group was conducted live in the local language of the participants and moderator.
- Were self-identified Christians.
- Met local criteria which defined active church participation.
- Represented a wide range of demographics.
- Were from top consumer research firms in their respective countries.
- Implemented methods recognised as best-practice.
- Did not share the purpose of the research or the funding organisation.
The work isn't finished!
We're planning to add research studies in countries all over the world. Learn more about what's next. Engage in missions.
Interested in updates, reports and more resources?